Monday, December 19, 2011

Fun at the Creek

Yesterday we went to the creek.  We saw rocks and fossils. Some of the rocks had sparkly crystals in them.
We even saw a skeleton.


  I got weed seeds on my pants.  I had to pull them out.  I cant take all of them out.  
We walked across a bridge and I ran up and down the hill.  I ran to where Sam parked his bike.  Sam rode his bike to the creek.  We rode in the van.  I want to ride my bike to the creek like Sam.
My bike could go super fast down the hill but pedaling up the hill is harder.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very nice trip. Here, in CA there are sparkling rocks that are yellow. People call them fool's gold. Can you guess why?

    When my son was little he used to call weed seeds that stuck to his pants travelers. We still call them that - they always seem to go wherever we go.

    ReplyDelete